READING – Not reading anything yet.
WRITING – Writing more on my Creative Ganaps Planner. I write down my creative ideas so I won’t forget. This involves my crochet, blogging, photography and social media chenelyn.
LISTEN – I Want You To Want Me by Solid Harmonie from my Spotify 90’s Playlist
THINKING – When will I acquire my DL? 😅
SMELLING – Freshly laundered clothes. We do it every Sunday. Seff do the washing, I do most of the folding. #teamwork
WISHING – I have a DL now!
HOPING – I will pass my DL Test.
WEARING- A 5k Marathon shirt. My comfy lounge pants I got in Chinatown, Singapore.
LOVING – The stickers I bought in Michael’s. I want MORE!!!!!
NEEDING – ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
FEELING – Inggit. Mom will be in Australia in a few hours to visit my sister Cha. And my other sister KC, will be working in Coron for 2 weeks. How great can their life get! 😝
CLICKING – Looking online for the Cadbury Milk Chocolate (picture ⬆️). Hoping I could get one somewhere 😭.
**Photo not mine. Credit to the owner.
A lot has happened to me the past few weeks:
- I passed the NCLEX-RN! ( 😃 yey!)
- To celebrate that moment, we went to Oahu, Hawaii. Blog about it later.
- I was betrayed by a friend.
- I was sick for a week (actually, I still am but I’m recovering now).
- I was belittled by a “relativity” who thought I won’t ever pass the NCLEX. Look who’s f*cking laughing now😈.
- I have this former co-worker who turns out to be a scheming and envious gossip-monger. A good story-maker as well, as if she knew me better. Her stories are almost believable. Pero gurl! Hindi lahat ng kinukuwentuhan mo shunga (not everyone is stupid).
- I bought myself a new domain.
- I created a Facebook page for this blog, instagram account for my crochet and art and started a youtube channel 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼.
For the persons in number 3, 5 and 6; F*ck your legacies 🖕🏼🖕🏼.
Enough about them, I’m glad that my tumultuous days are over!
I’m sharing a song that I adore, because of the lovely vocals. I’ve been hearing it alot lately. I just find it beautiful 😍 .
I also love the versions done by Filipino artists Morisette Amon and Jona
Yes, I’m here. It’s been a while.
I’m OK, I just have a lot of things up in my plate. I needed time to think. In my mind, I know what I want but, I don’t know where to start. I told myself this, better start with something rather than nothing. I want to see where it would lead me.
Wish me luck! I will be blogging again after this weekend workforce.
See yah! 😊