Not the performance that I want but it was great nonetheless. I’m allowed to have feelings for Abel 😍. I think he’s cool and his songs are great.Continue reading
This was supposed to be posted 2 weeks ago but I was busy LOL.
I don’t get the 90% hate that this young man received after performing his single. I mean, he delivered his goods well. I don’t see anything wrong. Ok fine, he may had a big head start from his parents name and fortune. But at least, he put it into good use, kesa naman mag adik-adik yan at maging salot ng lipunan. At least, he creates good music.
I read something about some musicians are not happy about him because of his “connections.” If I am going to put myself in their shoes, possibly maiinis din ako (this is for the other 10% of “understandable hate”) Because if I create music that is at par with his but I’m still struggling to get a record deal and properly distribute my song. The amount of work needed for me to achieve the above mentioned is 10,000 times greater as to the effort that Michael has. I may not get the hate but if I put myself in their situation, may pinanggagalingan naman e (This is for the legit musicians, but for the mema – manahimik kayo dyan!). Unfair talaga ang life. Sana may umalma din sa tone-deaf “artist” that was heavily promoted way back 😏. Sana ginawa na lang comedy special, I’m sure pasok dun ang self-deprecating humor niya. Napansin din nila Paco Arespacochaga and Robin Nievera, timestamp 2:20.
So what can we do sa very complex na usaping ito. Support natin ang deserving artists and performers. Mahalaga talaga ang pulso ng masa. Kung dislike nyo naman, either do it in silence or debate intelligently about the topic. There is already a lot of hate going on, tapos di nyo lang bet ang kanta huhusgahan ang buong pagkatao nung singer.
What do you guys think? Sound off your reactions in the comments section below ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Till next time
I discovered this lovely in Spotify. I just love the vocals and the beats!
A lot has happened to me the past few weeks:
- I passed the NCLEX-RN! ( 😃 yey!)
- To celebrate that moment, we went to Oahu, Hawaii. Blog about it later.
- I was betrayed by a friend.
- I was sick for a week (actually, I still am but I’m recovering now).
- I was belittled by a “relativity” who thought I won’t ever pass the NCLEX. Look who’s f*cking laughing now😈.
- I have this former co-worker who turns out to be a scheming and envious gossip-monger. A good story-maker as well, as if she knew me better. Her stories are almost believable. Pero gurl! Hindi lahat ng kinukuwentuhan mo shunga (not everyone is stupid).
- I bought myself a new domain.
- I created a Facebook page for this blog, instagram account for my crochet and art and started a youtube channel 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼.
For the persons in number 3, 5 and 6; F*ck your legacies 🖕🏼🖕🏼.
Enough about them, I’m glad that my tumultuous days are over!
I’m sharing a song that I adore, because of the lovely vocals. I’ve been hearing it alot lately. I just find it beautiful 😍 .
I also love the versions done by Filipino artists Morisette Amon and Jona