Among all the late show musicalities, I love Carpool Karaoke (The Late, Late Show with James Corden) the best (I watch on YT). I find it intimate and more engaging. The views highly depends on how much the artist wants to “give” coz I have to admit, there are SOME boring carpool karaoke vids.
Here are my favorites (on the basis of watching it over and over again).
- Bruno Mars – This is one of the reason, why I want to watch him live in concert. This guy is a time machine. He makes us time travel with his music.
2. Jennifer Hudson– She is the first artist to be featured in CK right?! Her voice is just soooo powerful!
3. Usher – I love him on his Yeah era. That’s his career peak. Not to mention his dancing skills are 🔥🔥🔥. He is soooo game kaya! I find him the type of person who would try any activities as long as may kasama siya.
4. Adele – I think she is the ultimate kaladkarin ghorl. I think if I bring her sa turo-turo she will eat Filipino food 😅. I also find her feisty when provoked. If she is a friend, I know she will defend me no matter what. Pwede ding dalhin sa inuman 😂.
5. Paul McCartney – Just because I cried on Let it Be. And also the amount of history and fanfare this episode has shown.
How about you? Do you like watching Carpool Karaoke? Tell me about your favorites in the comment section below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️