Like a version of Castaway…only better.Franco did a very good job on this assignment. It\’s no easy task of talking to yourself and a camera most of the time.
Moral of the story: Tell your family or close friends as to where you are going. So it you won\’t cost you an arm.
I like this better than the 2nd installment movie.
- It\’s a Battle of the Hotties: Josh Duhamel and Patrick Dempsey.
- The special effects are crazy!
- There\’s more humour to it.
- T3 shows Sam Witwicky\’s growing up pains. From an awkward high school student, a new kid in college and an unemployed college graduate.
- Fight scenes are a drag. It shows too much of everything.
- Sam\’s girlfriend is very simple yet elegantly sexy.
- The Autobots are cool dudes!
- The scene where Bumble Bee was about to get killed was heart wrenching. Imagine a friend or a love one is being killed and you can\’t do anything about it.
- Ang kulit nung dalawang maliit na robot tska yung robots na gumawa ng spaceship.
- Simmons and his assistant are hilarious.
- If I\’m a car lover, I would ogle at the pre-transformation vehicle of these robots. Not to mention the collection of cars that\’s owned by Dylan Gould.
- Burger King
- Sakae Sushi
- Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
- Pizza Hut
- Red Ribbon*
- Krispy Kreme*
- food court – something like what you see in SM food courts
- Big Chill
- Kenny Rogers\’ Roasters
- Secret Recipe
* The goods from these stores are the most requested wanted pabilins from fellow kababayans. It would be nice to just hand-carry it.
1. Team Manila Store – For that lovely \’souvenir\’ shirts.
2. Bench Pinoy Lab
3. Penshoppe – Since they have Ed Westwick as the endorser.
4. Handicrafts souvenir shops.
5. A mini supermarket where they could buy some things that travelers forgot to pack in the bag.
6. New and improved Duty Free store.
7. National Bookstore (they have one at NAIA-3)
As for the others go figure.
For the full article click here.
Here\’s a list of things to ponder for NAIA-1:
- Is there anyway that the travel tax and terminal fee be eliminated? What is it for anyway? I know we OFWs are exempted from this but what about the others.
- To build an actual space for the Duty-Free shop and to have more variety of duty free goods.
- Isn\’t it having shops inside also means income for the airport?
- Well sanitized toilets please.
- Comfy lounge and waiting areas.
- Some employees are downright unprofessional. I don\’t know if any customer-service seminar could do a remedy for this.
For my first post, my first ever interview from Jidhu\’s blog.