Here I am, having difficulty sleeping for some reasons 😏.Continue reading
A lot has happened to me the past few weeks:
- I passed the NCLEX-RN! ( 😃 yey!)
- To celebrate that moment, we went to Oahu, Hawaii. Blog about it later.
- I was betrayed by a friend.
- I was sick for a week (actually, I still am but I’m recovering now).
- I was belittled by a “relativity” who thought I won’t ever pass the NCLEX. Look who’s f*cking laughing now😈.
- I have this former co-worker who turns out to be a scheming and envious gossip-monger. A good story-maker as well, as if she knew me better. Her stories are almost believable. Pero gurl! Hindi lahat ng kinukuwentuhan mo shunga (not everyone is stupid).
- I bought myself a new domain.
- I created a Facebook page for this blog, instagram account for my crochet and art and started a youtube channel 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼.
For the persons in number 3, 5 and 6; F*ck your legacies 🖕🏼🖕🏼.
Enough about them, I’m glad that my tumultuous days are over!
I’m sharing a song that I adore, because of the lovely vocals. I’ve been hearing it alot lately. I just find it beautiful 😍 .
I also love the versions done by Filipino artists Morisette Amon and Jona