Ryan x Garovs | Wedding Same Day Edit
Mich Dulce Gown – Check!
Mich Dulce Hats – Check!
The Groom wearing a skirt over his pants – Check!
The Orange-y Hair – Check!
Mich Dulce Hats for the female entourage – Check!
Coaster bus to bring the bride to the church- Check!
I bet the photography is uber cool especially if the bride and groom are photographers. – Check!
Cool Invitations – Check!
Rock bands during the reception – Check!
Concert-Venue looking reception – Check!
To all future Brides and Grooms. Be creative. You only get married once. Make it memorable and uniquely your own.
All the while, I thought I can do my own make-up ala Princess Katherine. I find it so cool that she was able to manage it by herself. Unfortunately, the wedding jitters made me doubt my not-even-an-amateur-make-up-skills. Good thing, Cathy (my former housemate) recommended me to her churchmate Ate Cehcile. And should I say the rest is history.
Anyone who\’s seen my wedding pic they would always say that my make-up is nothing but gorgeous. It really is! I remember when I met her for our trial make-up she asked me what do I want but she\’s also assertive on suggestions but mainly the client will always have the last say. She\’s meticulous and pays attention to small details. Thus, the result of a radiant and gorgeous me on our special day. I love it and I\’m happy that I made this decision.
Ate I know you will come a long way from here, I can see a bright future ahead for your art and chosen medium. More power to you.
Wedding Make-up Tip:
- If you are confident enough to do your own make-up, go ahead. It\’ll surely save you money. If you know how to do make-up but you feel you want to know more about how to do wedding make-up, do some research and study. Browse youtube for tutorials on wedding make-up and hairstyling. Enroll in make-up classes. Do this months before so you could master it before your big day.
- Ask for recommendations. Especially if you have friends who got married or if you\’ve seen their make-up look.
- Know what you want. I want simple, yet elegant look on my wedding. That will able to withstand flash photography.
- Have a trial make-up session. Its not enough that you\’ve seen a make-up artist\’s (MUA) work. You have to see whether the make-up suits and complement you.
- Get the approval of you husband-to-be. I can\’t imagine my husband not looking at me or cringing because he doesn\’t like my look. My husband is quite \’allergic\’ to makapal na make-up. He\’s a firm believer that natural beauty is the most beautiful of all. Good thing he liked it.
Make-up Artistry by Cehcile Facebook page and pictures are from here.