Ate I know you will come a long way from here, I can see a bright future ahead for your art and chosen medium. More power to you.
Wedding Make-up Tip:
- If you are confident enough to do your own make-up, go ahead. It\’ll surely save you money. If you know how to do make-up but you feel you want to know more about how to do wedding make-up, do some research and study. Browse youtube for tutorials on wedding make-up and hairstyling. Enroll in make-up classes. Do this months before so you could master it before your big day.
- Ask for recommendations. Especially if you have friends who got married or if you\’ve seen their make-up look.
- Know what you want. I want simple, yet elegant look on my wedding. That will able to withstand flash photography.
- Have a trial make-up session. Its not enough that you\’ve seen a make-up artist\’s (MUA) work. You have to see whether the make-up suits and complement you.
- Get the approval of you husband-to-be. I can\’t imagine my husband not looking at me or cringing because he doesn\’t like my look. My husband is quite \’allergic\’ to makapal na make-up. He\’s a firm believer that natural beauty is the most beautiful of all. Good thing he liked it.
Make-up Artistry by Cehcile Facebook page and pictures are from here.