|Travel pillow and multipurpose shawl.|
EOS non-petrolatum lip balm. Ed Westwick uses this 😉
- Read recommendations from fellow buyers. Remember the consumers are the best critiques. If they\’re not happy with you product/service they\’ll be telling it to other friends for sure. The power of word-of-mouth.
- Once you\’ve bought the product you have to wait. I find it painstaking. Unlike in a regular store, you have to wait.
- It\’s quite difficult buying clothes and shoes. Sizes are not really as \’exact\’ when you receive the item. This depends on the items
- Qoo10 provides some cheaper alternatives to other products that we see in malls.
- Your payment is safe because the seller will only receive their payment if you have received the item.
- Qoo10 has secured payment policy.
I knew about this song when the Philippines\’ It Girls made their own lip-synced, free-style dance music video of the song Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae. And it has spawned a lot video parody and whatever.From then on, I\’ve been hearing it everywhere!!!
But, I stumbled upon this…
It was as if only yesterday, that I had my pic taken with this A&F guy.
Back to the movie…
- The special effects, costumes and colors used to depict all the different scenarios in the movie are excellent. As expected.
- Charlize Theron is ravishing as the Evil Queen. It seems like the story revolved around her. From how she was \’rescued\’ till death, everything is queen centered. The movie poster teaser speaks a lot about her role.
- Kristen Stewart\’s acting is very much like when she\’s in Twilight. Except there\’s no exaggerated blinking of eyes and annoying stutters. I still can\’t tell whether she\’s scared, happy, angry, constipated or what.The only moment that she had was when she woke up after the KISS and declared was to reclaim the throne that is rightfully hers. I should say GIRL POWER!!! As for the rest of her acting assignment for this movie, FAIL.
- Chris Hemsworth\’s manliness made him perfect for his role as Huntsman. Nah! I have a crush on him (BIASED!) Hihihi…He reminds me of my husband.
- I just wish they showed some flashbacks of Huntsman\’s wife when he\’s looking at Snow. So as to indicate how he was attracted or how he fell in love. Good thing they showed flashbacks of Ravenna\’s past life, I understood all the anger, hatred and how she got her powers. But how come her powers didn\’t save their family from poverty even before their mom was taken away?
- William is the perfect distraction and middle man of the Huntsman and Snow\’s love story
- The eight dwarfs delivered a light humor to the movie. My heart broke when this dwarf who likes Snow very much died for her. That left seven of them
- Ravenna\’s brother Finn has a very distracting apple cut hair.
- The mirror on the wall has evolved. From the usual glass mirror, it\’s made of gold and when summoned forms into a creepy-hooded-person-even-if-face-was-not-shown.
- The TWIST or the unexpected moment was when William and Snow White are flirting on the snow when it turns out it was Ravenna. And then this thought came to my mind \”Kaya mo naman palang hanapin sa sarili mo ang dami mo pang inutusan, GAGA!\”
- Good thing the love story stopped from the Snow and Huntsman kiss. If not it will be another typical fairytale ending.
- Since this movie is from the producers of Alice in Wonderland, Snow White is another fairytale Messiah. She died and came back to life. Awakened to save her people from evil. To bring back prosperity from the fallen kingdom. Especially when the huge deer appeared from this huge tree, I felt it was quite biblical in a way that I can\’t explain.
Photo from here.