Happy First Day of Spring!!!!!
This post will serve as my PSA. I’m getting way out of my goals. MUST RE-FOCUS!!!! OK here goes.
- My latest photo in instagram is about why I took a break from working and the reason for it. I just need to take care of myself more than ever. I think I was too hard on myself.
2. During my break, me and my husband finally spent more of our weekends together. And we love it!
3. We went on a road trip again. It was my first time visiting Salvation Mountain and driving past the casino area of San Diego. I didn’t know there are windmills in the east part of the county. I have no chance of filming it because I was driving 😏. After a few weeks, we went to Disney California Adventure as well.
4. I was featured in SDvoyager. And I will have another one with them soon. Yessss!!!!!!
5. I became a naturalized American.
6. I have a new job and I control my own time. Yezzzzz!
7. Will be planning a trip overseas soon!
8. I finally posted new vlog. From this day forward, I will post a video when able and not because I NEED to.
9. I’m not done with MD appointments. Better safe than sorry. As of this writing, I just finished the last dose of my antibiotic. I had mother-effin’ Bronchitis!
10. I found a video editor. We haven’t talked yet of what will be the plan for this messy vlogs of mine.
11. Sometimes, you’ll never know who is watching and liking in your IG feed. Keep on posting meaningful content ☺️. ( This is legit!)
A lot has happened, I know. A lot has changed as well and I am doing this for the better. I just hope I can implement everything slowly but surely. I need to rest now. I will be off to work tomorrow morning.