The animated movie adaptation of Rapunzel brought to you by Disney Films. It may be the typical once-upon-a-time and they-lived-happily-ever-after story but, the twists made the difference. The strength of the movie are the lessons it conveys I could very well relate to.
The best and sweetest moment for me is the lighting of the sky lanterns.
|Finally, Rapunzel fulfilling her dream of seeing the sky lanterns up close.|
Beautiful…I hope I could see the Loy Krathong Festival in Thailand.
|He really is a pretty boy…*Le sigh|
- Make your dreams happen. Though you might need the help of others along the way, the first step should always be initiated by you.
- Don\’t be afraid to dream. No such thing as a big or small dream.
- Give thanks to those who helped you along the way.
- Escape your comfort zone and explore the world. Possibilities are endless when the world is your playground.
- You learn from your mistakes. It makes you stronger, smarter and be a bit of a fighter.
- GIRLS, learn how to do self-defense. Seriously! In these tough and trying times a girl has to know how to defend oneself.
Over-all the movie is fun and entertaining. I have to give kudos to Pascal, Max and the Thugs. They are too cute for words.
|Pascal the Chameleon|
It\’s nice to watch over and over again.
Photo Credits: Disney Pictures