Once a upon a time, from the not so distant past. There\’s a hand phone called Sony Ericsson K750i. Amid all the fuss with Nokia hand-phones me and my sister preferred this little baby here. It\’s different from everybody else. To make it more special, it\’s a gift from Dad. 🙂
SEK750i pic from here.
When I was in nursing school, I attended our org meetings. We get to introduce ourselves and share your dream vacation place. Ate Carla mentioned she wants to go to El Nido, Palawan. She knows that, once she\’s been there, she could go anywhere.
For me, Puerto Galera was my baptism of fire, to every leisure travel that I went to. My first ever independent trip was in Pangasinan + Baguio with my sister
(we broke the barriers of what-ifs and maybes). Puerto Galera was the flagship of independence. Wherein, I plan and just go!
This is my first ever trip to a beach where people my age \”ay pinagsawaan na ang lugar.\” As they say, it\’s never too late to try.
I\’m thankful for the advent of cheap airfares, travel bloggers, review sites and alternative transpos. I do most of my research from reviews and recommendations of friends.
BTW if you\’re going to Puerto Galera, White Beach, I recommend this place.
I met the manager at work. Her mom was being treated in the hospital that I worked for. She\’s nice enough to offer the place. I\’ve never stayed there but, my sister recommended it to some of her friends and they liked it. You can check out tripadvisor for reviews.
I\’ve been to a handful of places now. I\’m making my mark one footprint at a time. Maybe this is why the world is huge. It\’s meant to be explored. I maybe late but, it\’s better late than never…
First, there were revivals and tribute album and songs. Now, we have song covers. It became a new way to discover RAW talents. Youtube is the popular platform in showcasing one\’s talent.
I\’m now listening to:
—-> The song is much better than the Bieb\’s original.
I was listening to them earlier:
—-> Good thing, Amy doesn\’t suffer from shortness of breath.
—-> And the ultimate nakakainlove na boses…
Last night, I witnessed the EPIC ending for this EPIC story. The atmosphere in the cinema was very uptight. Maybe, due to the audiences\’ desire to grasp every last detail of the movie. Heart-wrenching as it may seem, many deaths were witnessed. Peace is restored and Voldemort was destroyed.
I want to celebrate the unsung heroes of the story:
Severus Snape – Been saving Harry\’s ass for most of his lifetime (and to think that he\’s the mukhang kontra-bulate).
Neville Longbottom- Once again standing up for his friends. In the end, he\’s that other person who deserves Gryffindor sword. I\’m a bit disappointed, he wasn\’t shown in the epilogue of them as grown-ups (though he was mentioned by Hermione).
I swear I heard someone from the audience sobbing.
Like a version of Castaway…only better.Franco did a very good job on this assignment. It\’s no easy task of talking to yourself and a camera most of the time.
Moral of the story: Tell your family or close friends as to where you are going. So it you won\’t cost you an arm.
I like this better than the 2nd installment movie.
- It\’s a Battle of the Hotties: Josh Duhamel and Patrick Dempsey.
- The special effects are crazy!
- There\’s more humour to it.
- T3 shows Sam Witwicky\’s growing up pains. From an awkward high school student, a new kid in college and an unemployed college graduate.
- Fight scenes are a drag. It shows too much of everything.
- Sam\’s girlfriend is very simple yet elegantly sexy.
- The Autobots are cool dudes!
- The scene where Bumble Bee was about to get killed was heart wrenching. Imagine a friend or a love one is being killed and you can\’t do anything about it.
- Ang kulit nung dalawang maliit na robot tska yung robots na gumawa ng spaceship.
- Simmons and his assistant are hilarious.
- If I\’m a car lover, I would ogle at the pre-transformation vehicle of these robots. Not to mention the collection of cars that\’s owned by Dylan Gould.