Here I am, having difficulty sleeping for some reasons 😏.
First, I think I’m having post nasal drip syndrome again but the mild kind. I took 15mL of the good old apple cider vinegar then POOF! It didn’t bothered me anymore not until now.
Second, tomorrow is a work day. Work has been a little complicated (to say the very least). I mean, this meme sums up everything.
Third, I can’t get off my head the discrimination that Gretchen Diez faced. Sakit sa dibdib.
Fourth, I think my red days are coming 😬.
Fifth, I am overwhelmed by things, that I wish I can do with the snap of my finger. I am constantly reminding myself “Retch, tao ka hindi robot. One at a time lang Retch.”
But let me just list down things/moments that I’m thankful for:
- The Bea-Gerald-Julia saga is dwindling down. Finally!!!!! Lesson learned: The aggressor will never win from the court of public opinion.
- Joseph is sleeping soundly. Work-wise he’s also imbyerna.
- Dad is commenting on my FB page!!!!! Yey 😁.
- I am cooking with intent again. Lately my cooking is so 🤨that it made me feel useless. Yesterday, I cooked heartily and the results are awesome.
- I’m back in the habit of exercising again. Joining Pure Barre is a challenge because it’s something I’ve never done before. Next habit to develop: not to overeat 😅.
- My plants are blooming and bearing fruits. Yey!!!! I’ll post pictures next time.
I’m going back to sleep now. Hopefully this little brain fart of mine helped declutter my thoughts.
How about you? What do you do when you can’t sleep. Tell me about it in the comment section ⬇️⬇️⬇️