Shops and restaurants in NAIA-1 (after renovation) should have a global and local appeal. So both tourists and pinoys could relate. Prices for the shops should be tax-free, to encourage people to buy. Most of the time goods in airport are overpriced. I sure hope someday its possible.
- Burger King
- Sakae Sushi
- Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
- Pizza Hut
- Red Ribbon*
- Krispy Kreme*
- food court – something like what you see in SM food courts
- Big Chill
- Kenny Rogers\’ Roasters
- Secret Recipe
* The goods from these stores are the most requested wanted pabilins from fellow kababayans. It would be nice to just hand-carry it.
1. Team Manila Store – For that lovely \’souvenir\’ shirts.
2. Bench Pinoy Lab
3. Penshoppe – Since they have Ed Westwick as the endorser.
4. Handicrafts souvenir shops.
5. A mini supermarket where they could buy some things that travelers forgot to pack in the bag.
6. New and improved Duty Free store.
7. National Bookstore (they have one at NAIA-3)
As for the others go figure.