I was surprised when I found out someone brought Project Pie in Manila. Good job! Way ahead than Singapore, Dubai and Hongkong.
Originally Project Pie started in Las Vegas. They expanded the business to San Diego, California with a branches in Hillcrest, Chula Vista and Eastlake.
Interior is minimalist concentrating on neutrals. The place is spacious and clean.
I feel like, the place was designed for social media. The wall paper makes a nice backdrop for selfies and group pictures. Lighting (best at daytime) can give you a nice glow.
Me and my SIL ordered by number. We decided that we want to try everything first before customizing. I find their dough different. It’s thin and slightly crisp but the moist is retained in the dough.Starting Left-Up (clockwise): Prosciutto #7, Nutella & Banana for dessert, Pepperoni #2, Grilled Chicken #6. I like #7 the best. It’s a little sweet then salty because, it’s mostly comprised of cheese. I like it because it tastes different from the typical pizza.
We didn’t finished everything. We need our pies to go. Minimal to go box = iLike.
Will definitely comeback to try other numbers and experiment with the toppings.
Manila! Enjoy Project Pie!
Update ( February 27, 2017):
- I still love Project Pie!
- They now have a branch in Eastlake.
- I introduced my husband to it and he loves eating there too!
- Found out they offer military discounts.
- I didn’t attempted eating other selections except #5.
6. After all this time, I still love my #7.
7. We just keep on coming back. My husband always customizes his pizza (Build Your Own – BYO )
8. The quality of the pizza dough is still GOOD!
Keep it up Project Pie!
Originally posted January 12, 2014 from blogspot.